Sunday, May 18, 2008
100% Gui
"I thank the wonders of the Internet for my recovery." - 100% healthy Gui

Frankly speaking, I have been sick since thursday and it took a turn for the worst on friday... but suddenly, just moments ago, I felt that I have completely recovered infact my mind feels clearer than before ... and I have no idea why. To prevent this dreadful dieases from spreading, I have quaratined myself in my room for the past few days, eating only panadol and drinking ginger ale...And watching shows on my pc... Which will lead me to what I will talk about later ~

Firstly ,this is late, but I still must thank my pretty maid with a sour face :x for accompanying me to watch What happens In Vegas last Sunday.
Photobucket
Despite how brain dead and tired she was, she still bothered to dress up nice nice and watch it with me . 谢谢你. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies and pretty girls in movies for those of you who don't know. So happy ~~~ :)

Now... I shall reveal my conclusion on how Love Triangle ends, derived from 3 days watching of shows on my PC

What I learnT about Love Triangles conclusion.

From Japanese Drama
In the end, nobody end up with anybody.

From Ang Mo Drama
In the end, somebody will hooked up finally, the one left behind will be lamating his or her lot. But in the next season, the one left behind is either A ) No longer in the show without any reason B) killed off in the show C) become a nemesis to the main character.

From Hong Kong Drama
In the end, everybody will end up with somebody eventually and they lived happily ever after.

From Taiwan Drama
In the end, somebody will end up with someone and the one left behind will either A) Die or B) go somewhere far away to pursuit his or her dreams.

From Korean Drama
In the end, one of the party involve will suffer from some weird and rare diease, die or it will be reveal that 2 of the parties involve in the triangle are actually long lost sibblings.

Now I shall get back to scheming how to get an apartment in Robertson Quay other than robbing a bank.



Movie of the Moment : This is giving me ideas.



FiN

Labels:

posted by Zegui @ 6:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name:Gui
Home: Singapore
About Me: 60.1% Insane.
See my complete profile

My Tagboard
Gui's Pick
Gui is Watching

  • Code Geass R2
  • Soul Eater
  • Tower of Duraga
  • Kamen No Maid guy
  • Golgo 13

Gui is
Previous Post
Various Moment
Friends
My Wish List
    Not in any particular Order
  • (1) World Peace ~~~
  • (2) A PS3 with MGS4
  • (3) To be with The One~( And I am not refering to Keanu Reeves)
  • (4) An Exocist uniform from D Graymen lol~
  • (5) Have a Bankai
  • (6) Watch Russell Peter's performance 'Live'
  • (7) A size M Black long sleves slim fit Esprit Shirt with black stripes that I was told "sold out island wide".

    All contributors will be vastly rewarded by my eternal gratiude.

Links
Archives