Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Happy
" Mr Tan, you look more happy than usual today" - My assistant commented today.

Indeed I am ( will explain in another post when I have both the time and chance to do so) ... but franky speaking... I don't like it because I know this fleeting moment of happiness is never going to last without a divine intervention or a miracle or two. I will just take it as Beta Endorphine, over flowing in my small small brain, prepare for worst and pray for the best and hope that everything will go my way * evil grin* as I stupidly induldge myself in my foolhardly way .

By the way, my assistants always give me the weridest and yet some time nicest greeting and comments. Here are some other example :

" Mr Tan , you so fast come back from Honeymood ah ~ " - After I took urgent leave without informing them.

" Mr Tan is always smiling, even his girlfriend leave him, he also will be smiling " - I don't really like this :( (Brats... cursing me even b4 I have a girlfriend) And they put this in my offical evalation !!! ( I knew because they show it to me before submitting)

" Are you sleeping ? " - Said to me as I rest my eyes ( its the truth)

" But I was staring at you " - After I explained I was simply resting my eyes.

" Why you look very different today " - After I cut my hair.

" Why Me !!!" - Everytime I ask them to do something they don't want to do. But in the end they will still do it haha~

Well theres actually more, but thats all I can recall for now.





Movie of the Moment : I like the song... I like the story and I kinda know how the guy in the Music video is feeling ... you know, some guy falling in love with a princess ~~

FiN

Labels: ,

posted by Zegui @ 11:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name:Gui
Home: Singapore
About Me: 60.1% Insane.
See my complete profile

My Tagboard
Gui's Pick
Gui is Watching

  • Code Geass R2
  • Soul Eater
  • Tower of Duraga
  • Kamen No Maid guy
  • Golgo 13

Gui is
Previous Post
Various Moment
Friends
My Wish List
    Not in any particular Order
  • (1) World Peace ~~~
  • (2) A PS3 with MGS4
  • (3) To be with The One~( And I am not refering to Keanu Reeves)
  • (4) An Exocist uniform from D Graymen lol~
  • (5) Have a Bankai
  • (6) Watch Russell Peter's performance 'Live'
  • (7) A size M Black long sleves slim fit Esprit Shirt with black stripes that I was told "sold out island wide".

    All contributors will be vastly rewarded by my eternal gratiude.

Links
Archives