Saturday, May 24, 2008
The Challenge Part 1 Prelude
" You free on Sat night ?" - Ah Seng the flower flower prince

And the next thing I knew, the 1st mahjong game I have since Tips flew back to down under ( 3 months ago ?) was being arrange.

A great sign reveal itself when I was having my lunch, Laksa ; one of my favourite food.


Photobucket

Can you spot it ? Yes, 3 chopsticks !!! I'm sure 99.99 % of the time, it usually come in pairs, but I found 3 when I tear open the plastic covering !!! A good omen. ( Btw , the table is so damn messy coz my busy busy but cute maid still refuse to start work)

Then, meet up with Dr OCK to go Guan Yin temple at 4 horse road to pray abit. No, I did not pray for my victory, I highly doubt theres a god up there that will give an approving thumbs up on the masscare I am preparing to conduct on the mahjong table. I simply pray for the well being of myself ( I have been sick quite often lately) and some people that I care about.

Warrior who need to perform masscare need to be well fed, Dr OCK and I went to Hooked at Railway Mall for dinner. Wasabi Prawn is starting to be 1 of my favourite dish as I seem to order it every time I go there haha~ Tried out their Granny's Beef Stew too

Photobucket

And I had to admit, its one of the best beef stew I ever had that cost less than $20. And frankly speaking, its also one of the best Beef Stew I ever have for less than $50. Its taste is not too strong and the meat is soft. The cripisy prata ( I know its call venm something...Just can't recall it for now) dipped with the stew taste wonderful too.~

Now, I rest in my room, listen to James Blunt - 1973 , preparing for the masscare, ^_^ as I wait for Ah Seng to fetch me to the arena.

FiN

Labels: ,

posted by Zegui @ 10:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name:Gui
Home: Singapore
About Me: 60.1% Insane.
See my complete profile

My Tagboard
Gui's Pick
Gui is Watching

  • Code Geass R2
  • Soul Eater
  • Tower of Duraga
  • Kamen No Maid guy
  • Golgo 13

Gui is
Previous Post
Various Moment
Friends
My Wish List
    Not in any particular Order
  • (1) World Peace ~~~
  • (2) A PS3 with MGS4
  • (3) To be with The One~( And I am not refering to Keanu Reeves)
  • (4) An Exocist uniform from D Graymen lol~
  • (5) Have a Bankai
  • (6) Watch Russell Peter's performance 'Live'
  • (7) A size M Black long sleves slim fit Esprit Shirt with black stripes that I was told "sold out island wide".

    All contributors will be vastly rewarded by my eternal gratiude.

Links
Archives